
Dear all,
When someone you haven't heard from suddenly writes, you can almost expect that he's trying to ask you for a favour. Unfortunately, this isn't an exception, and I hope you guys can help me with one simple thing.
I've created a Facebook page, Prometheum Flame, and I hope that you guys can 'become a fan' of it. Right now, this will mainly allow you to conveniently access the 'events' tab and take a peek at upcoming EL competition deadlines and department-organised events, but I will also be posting recommended reads every now and then (hopefully about exciting things like... body pillows in Japan?) for you to browse and comment on.
It's my hope that eventually a student-powered community will form and we can expand it even further, but in the meantime, please just add the page to your fan list - you can always remove it later if you find you don't like it. Feel free to suggest it to your friends, too!
Oh hi sir, you're back! Yay!
ReplyDeleteHave you created new blogs for your new English classes? If so, can we go and look around at what the Sec 3s are doing now?
(who's this? IDENTIFY YOURSELF!)
ReplyDeletebut anyway, if you really want to kaypoh around, can visit this site =P